NO RIDING EXEPERIENCE REQUIRED!
OFFER 1 Come and enjoy a beginners group 1 hour weekday polo lesson 10am-11am for ONLY £60.00 per person in our all-weather outdoor arena. We provide instructors, hats and very friendly ponies, for a laughter and fun filled weekday, throughout the year. You can do it on a one off or on a weekly basis. BOOK NOW
OFFER 2 Our Discover Polo package OFFER includes 10 private lessons and 2 FREE instructional chukka sessions, available to new clients. This is the ideal starting point where we take you through all the aspects of the game. Our HPA qualified and DBS certified instructors will teach you riding for polo, how to play all the shots, the rules and theory of the game, how to stick & ball and play chukkas like a pro! Absolutely no previous riding experience is required. Our Discover Polo package is fun filled, adrenaline packed and can be booked at times to suit you.
- SPECIAL OFFER Book 10 Private Discover Polo Lessons and receive x2 Instructional Chukkas for FREE! (*available to new clients)
- Private lessons allow your instructor to identify and discuss your strengths and weaknesses and address them accordingly
- Most clients as a rule of thumb, take a mix of 10 instructor/coach private lessons prior to taking part in Instructional Chukkas
- Once you’ve completed you ‘Discover Polo’ , you’ll be ready to play regular instructional chukkas with the option of private and group lessons
- We can assist you with taking your rules test (driving test for polo)
- Instructional Chukkas are followed progressively by Academy Chukkas to ensure enhancement of both individual skills and the understanding of team play and rules
- Then you’ll be ready to enter tournaments and play polo around the world!
If you’ve had a break from polo or would like to develop your skills rapidly, we also offer half-day intensives with a coach or instructor to build your confidence, focus on specific aspects of you game, or just to speed up your learing progress.